Actually it is quite easy. But we understand that it can be daunting to order from an online shop if you haven't done so before. Even just the idea of ordering online, can make you feel uncomfortable - especially since our unique Hub-distribution system may be unfamiliar.
1. You order online at any time. For Wednesday delivery, the cut-off time is Monday 14:00. For Thursday or Friday delivery, the cut-off time is Tuesday 10:00.
2. You pay via EFT. After completing your Checkout process, you will receive an electronic invoice with our banking details and order number to use for paying.
3. We order the products and buy on your behalf:
- We let the Dairy farmer know how much raw milk we need.
- We let the Baker know which breads to bake.
- We order your gardening tools or cleaning products, toiletries or Magazines.
4. On the day of delivery, we start very early to source the best quality fresh produce from the Thswane Fresh Produce Market. Everything is delivered to our warehouse where we repack and distribute to our Hubs. Each Hub manager repacks into the different customer crates.
5. You collect your order form the Hub you chose. Hub Managers are notified before the time of new customers and will add you to their local "WhatsApp'' group.